PointsBet is offering new users a chance to earn two bets worth up to $2,000! This PointsBet Sportsbook promo code offer is available through the links in this article, and the best part is that you don’t even need a promo code, as you can click the link below to get started.
How do you get two risk-free bets up to $2000 PointsBet Sportsbook?
To qualify for the PointsBet Sportsbook promo code, you need to be a new user, 21 years of age, and physically located in any of the following states: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or West Virginia.
If these conditions have been met, then you can follow the steps below to get started:
- Click on any of the links in this article.
- Sign up and create an account by entering all required personal information.
- Accept all terms and conditions.
- Make a deposit.
- Make a fixed odds bet of up to $500.
- Make a PointsBetting bet of up to $1500.
- If you place both of these bets, and if your first fixed odds and/or Pointsbetting wager wins, is voided, or results in a push, you are ineligible to receive the free bets.
- If you place both of these bets, and either your first fixed odds or Pointsbetting wager loses, any losing first bets will get refunded 100%.
Do you need a promo code for PointsBet Sportsbook?
No promo code is required; you can simply click on the links in this article to proceed to the offer.
How do you get your free bet on PointsBet Sportsbook?
In order to earn your free bets with PointsBet, make a fixed odds bet of up to $500 and a PointsBetting bet of up to $1500. If you place both of these bets, and either your first fixed odds or Pointsbetting wager loses, any losing first bets will get refunded 100%. If you win both of your first wagers, you’ll get to keep your winnings!
Which NCAA Football Games can I bet on through PointsBet Sportsbook to qualify for this promo code offer?
Today, #24 UTSA and #25 Troy battle in the Duluth Trading Cure Bowl. On PointsBet, UTSA are tabbed as slight favorites (-155) over a team that is ranked just one slot below. Troy (+130) has decent value as the underdog here, and they’ll have a decent amount of traveling fans with the game being played in Orlando.
There are many bets you can make on this bowl game, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of this great offer courtesy of PointsBet Sportsbook.