Published on December 12, 2014
Time is running out! There are only 4 days left to enroll in a health plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace® with coverage starting on January 1. Act now to join the millions of Americans already enrolled in quality health coverage for 2015.
- New to the Marketplace? Follow these steps to enroll in a 2015 plan that meets your needs and fits your budget:
- Preview 2015 plans and prices before you apply.
- Apply by visiting our Get Coverage page and select your state.
- Complete your enrollment and pay your premium.
- Already have a Marketplace plan? Follow these steps to stay covered:
- Review your current plan’s 2015 health coverage and costs. You’ll get a letter in the mail from your plan describing any changes.
- Update your Marketplace application. Log into your Marketplace account. You’ll find a 2015 application pre-filled with most of the information you provided in 2014. Update the application with any changes to your income, household, eligibility for other insurance, and other information.
- Compare the health plans available to you in 2015. Get your new eligibility results, which will tell you which health coverage programs you qualify for and any premium tax credits and other savings.
- Choose the plan that best meets your needs.
- Enroll in the health plan you want for 2015 coverage, by December 15, 2014 for coverage to start January 1, 2015.
Need help? Contact the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325). Or visit LocalHelp.HealthCare.gov to find someone in your community who can help you.